Outdated, leaky, or deteriorating water pipes can make your life stressful and put your Sacramento, CA home at risk for water damage.
You can regain peace of mind and reliable plumbing by repiping your home. Our qualified pros at US Trenchless are experienced in whole-house repiping, select pipe replacement, and pipe repairs. Contact us to assess your plumbing system and recommend improvements.
The appropriate plumbing fix may involve a simple repair or a single pipe replacement. However, a plumbing system with extensive damage, or many outdated, deteriorating pipes, can be a good candidate for whole-house repiping.
If we recommend whole-house repiping, we will explain what the project entails, how long it will take to complete, and how much it will cost.
US Trenchless specializes in plumbing projects for homes and businesses in Sacramento, Rocklin, and the surrounding areas. Call us for your plumbing and sewer line inspection today.
When Should You Repipe?
A major renovation or addition to your California home is the perfect time to replace your old water lines as a proactive measure. New pipes will eliminate the need to open walls and ceilings in the future to fix an aging plumbing system.
Other reasons for repiping include:
- Your pipes are galvanized steel, lead, or polybutylene, all outdated materials. Galvanized steel can corrode, accumulate sediment, and leak. Lead in the zinc coating on the steel may leach into the water. Lead pipes jeopardize your health. Polybutylene pipes can crack and become brittle as they age.
- Your aging pipes may be leaking behind walls and above ceilings. Water stains and increasing water bills may indicate a hidden leak. Musty odors also point to leaks that can encourage mold growth in your home. Mold and mildew can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms, irritate the eyes, and cause skin rashes and other health problems.
- Rusty pipes can change the color of your water and give it a metallic flavor.
- Sediment buildup and corrosion may restrict water flow.
Our experts at US Trenchless will inspect and assess the need for repiping. If whole-house repiping is the best solution for your plumbing problems and you decide to proceed with it, we will help you select replacement pipes. Copper pipes or PEX tubing are sturdy, reliable options.
The amount of time needed for repiping varies from house to house and depends on the extent of the plumbing system and the ease of accessing it. A two-story Sacramento home with five bathrooms takes more time to repipe than a bungalow with one bathroom.
We strive to finish every job as quickly as possible without cutting corners on quality. We know how inconvenient it can be to experience a water shut-off.
After replacing your pipes, we restore any areas we have opened in your walls or ceilings to access your plumbing system.
What You Gain By Repiping
New plumbing enhances your Sacramento home and adds value.
- If you decide to sell your home, it can be an attractive feature for potential buyers.
- Your plumbing will deliver water without sediment, rust, and odd coloring.
- You will not have to worry about leaks and poor water pressure due to sediment and corrosion.
Consider Replacing Old Pipes Today
Our entire team at US Trenchless loves helping customers experience the peace of mind that whole-house repiping brings. We are happy to talk with you about your Sacramento, CA plumbing needs, and our affordable solutions. Call us today at 877-916-7473 or request service online.